Air Trail is the safest high ropes system in the world and it’s important that you have a safe and enjoyable visit, so here are some guidelines you need to know.
Before you explore
· All participants must visit the Air Trail Ticket Office before proceeding to their activity.
· All participants must meet the minimum requirements below to be allowed access to the Air Trail:
· Participants must be taller than 1.2m (4ft) to be unsupervised on Air Trail.
· Participants between 1m -1.2m (3ft6in – 4ft) they must be accompanied by a responsible paying adult on Air Trail.
· Air Trail supervision ratio is 1:1.
· Children must be minimum 2 years of age and be smaller than 1.2m (4ft) tall to use Air Tykes and must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
· Air Tykes supervision ratio is 1:1.
· All participants must be able to understand and demonstrate knowledge of the safety rules to participate without an adult supervisor.
· Participants must weigh less than 136kg (21st 4lb) and be no taller than 6’6 (201cm).
· You must safely fit within the harness.
· All participants must be healthy and in good physical condition. Please inform a member of staff if you have a medical condition that may compromise your safety or that of other users.
· This activity is not recommended for people with heart problems, back and joint injuries, those who have had recent surgery or women who are pregnant.
· Shoes must be securely fastened to participant’s feet and have closed toes. Flip flops & sandals are not allowed.
· Pockets must be empty and all loose objects which could fall from the course removed.
· No food, sweets or gum allowed to be consumed whilst participating on the course..
· Make sure you go to the toilet before you participate as you can’t come down and then go back on.
During your exploration
· The Sling line should stay in front and between your shoulders at all times.
· Do not touch the overhead track system.
· Only one participant allowed on a challenge at a time unless a child is being accompanied by a responsible adult.
· If you get stuck, don’t worry, one of the Air Trail Crew will help you. If they don’t notice you straight away grab their attention but don’t scream and shout, keep calm and they’ll be over to help.
· No running, jumping, hanging in the harness on purpose or horse play is allowed. Anyone displaying these behaviours will be asked to leave for the safety of others.
Once you’ve reached the end of the trail.
· You must notify a member of staff of any injuries before leaving the site.
· We are an outdoor, all weather facility and ask that participants come prepared and properly attired for the weather forecast on the day of your adventure.
· The only instances when we would close due to the weather are when there are consistent winds of 30mph, or thunder and lightening storms. If we do have to close due to the weather, we will contact everyone booked into the session and rearrange your adventures.