Air Tykes Rules
Before you go on Air Tykes
- Participant maximum height is 1.2m.
- Participant must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Participant must fit in the harness.
- No flip flops or open heeled shoes are permitted.
- Ensure that shoes are secure and your shoe laces are tied.
- Your pockets must be empty.
- No chewing gum, food or drink is allowed on the attraction.
While you’re Exploring Air Tykes
- Only 1 participant is permitted on a rope challenge at a time.
- Please do not run, jump, hang or engage in horseplay during the activity. Operators reserve the right to expel participants displaying these behaviours.
- The harness sling line should stay in front of and between the participants shoulders at all times.
- Do not touch the overhead track system or tamper with harness or sling line.
Find out more information about Air Tykes!